DERBY, Derbyshire, UK: Thursday, 13 February 2014 –‘Driving Innovative Workforce Enablement with Windows Phone’ was launched today, an event which will reveal what Microsoft’s acquisition of Nokia means for businesses and how they can leverage the opportunities arising.
Hosted by Nokia, Microsoft, Vodafone and TBS Enterprise Mobility, this free-to-attend event will take place from 9.30am – 2pm on Thursday, 6th March 2014 at Nokia, Central Paddington.
In order to secure one of the limited places available and avoid disappointment, those interested in attending are advised to register as soon as possible at the dedicated event website.
‘Driving Innovative Workforce Enablement with Windows Phone’ combines jargon-free expert speaker, panel and Q&A sessions, alongside talks from the early adopters of consumer devices for fieldworkers, followed by lunch and networking.
Delegates will take away valuable insider knowledge which will empower them to gain a competitive edge, covering key topics such as:
• Microsoft and Nokia’s devices strategy
• An advanced preview of the Windows Phone Enterprise Feature Pack
• The impact of the changing mobile landscape on business
• How consumer devices can be harnessed to drive efficiency
• The benefits of Windows Phone
• Why managed mobility can transform workforce enablement